There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

YAY!

I cant remebr when the last one was added but i have waited. Almost forgot. It was great :)

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Awsome!

This so funny i see this everywhere! By the way its cool how you live where i live :P

Black & White Anniversary Black & White Anniversary

I like it

I like bitmap pirates and the one guy with the demon thing in the grave yard. Theyre cool :)

Tomahawk Man + Boomer Kuwanger Tomahawk Man + Boomer Kuwanger

Awsome!

I think you did great with the cool sounds in the background that dont stop playing it keeps the song level. Oh yah and also this song i might use. But it cant go on newgrounds cuz im editing it with a program that doesnt save as swf. bUT I WILL METION AND PUT YOU IN THE CREDITS (IM POSTING IT ON YOUTUBE) CANT TELL YOU THE VIDEO YET THOUGH.

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

I might use this song

I might use this song in my flash. Its not really quite done yet. Im taking so much time on the explosions and lines. Its kinda strange but cool. This should go perfectly with it. Although im not gonna post it here on NG becuase i need to edit it in WMM. With titles. Im not good at animating titles and effects with the animation. By the way this peice is sick! Love it so much. My best song iv heard so far.

~EnV~Chaoz Fantasy RMX ~EnV~Chaoz Fantasy RMX

Cool and same

I like this as much as i like the original version.